You are sure to see an improvement in your mobility and a reduction of pain within 7 to
14 days along with an improved sense of well being. All for only £10
Just click the paypal button on the next page for more Help
IT ALL STARTED 11 YEARS AGO.
I am now 63 but my problems started 11 years ago when my left knee just locked in the bent position while I was out walking . I just had to go onto the floor as the pain was excruciating and my leg was locked. After several visits to the Docs I opted for private work to be carried out on my knee as there was a long waiting list (over 6 months).
I had key hole surgery and the specialist removed some floating cartilage. When I came around from the OP the specialist explained to me that all was OK with the procedure except while he had the camera observing his work he could see a significant amount of wear and tear to the ends of my bones as there was no slippy stuff covering my bones and I would be starting with osteoarthritis pretty soon .
Was there a cure?
Doctors cure, painkillers , new body parts
Well I decided there must be something else and another way. I visited health food stores & bought items off the internet which claimed to sort the problem but guess what , NOTHING worked , not even a little bit and by now I had spent loads of ££££££££££ s .
WELL THINGS COULD BE CHANGEING see my NEWS .
Breaking news I have found for all sufferers
Click my paypal button on the next page and all will be revealed.
You are sure to see an improvement in your mobility and a reduction of pain within 7 to 14 days along with an improved sense of well being.
All for only $15
All these things were happening to me .
1. Difficulty getting to sleep with severe knee pain.
2. Difficulty getting dressed , especially socks and shoes.
3. Difficulty in descending stairs , I had to hang onto the bannister with one hand and support myself with my other hand on the wall. More visits to the Docs and even more X-rays for them to say yes it looks to be getting worse
4. Difficulty getting off the sofa and having to stand a while before you can move.
5. Difficulty exiting the car and as above I had to jiggle my legs for a while to get them working.
6. Difficulty walking more than a few paces before having to sit.
7. Severe pain and stiffness from my lower back which gave me a sort of Quazimodo sort of stance ( not very attractive )
Does anything sound familiar?
If it does then click here to read the full story and my solution.
I managed to improve all the above without drugs & expensive so called cures for osteoarthritis this is not a total cure but it will help and make life more enjoyable, it could also help other forms of arthritis.